I'm starting school this month. Real school at a real college. It's the community college, but seriously folks, let's not go all crazy here. I'm excited because now that I'm old and thir----well, you know, that one age, I have a much better perspective on life and know what I want to learn and since I've been a stay at home mom for so long I don't really care about how much money I'm going to make when I'm done. I just want to go. N-E-V-E-R thought I would say that.
So I tell my daughter Skye my school starts soon and she says, "Mom, why are you going back to college again?!"
"I've never gone to college honey, it's my first time."
--Super Serious Face "But mom, I hope they don't kick you out because you're so smart and you already know everything!"
Me too Skye, me too.
And that friends, is why she's my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment