Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out With The Bath Water

Dumpster dived lately? Nope? You're missing out! I had an awesome time today! I wanted to do this today:

ME Pictures, Images and Photos

But I couldn't because, where was this?

pink cell phone

So I used my trusty ol' :

phone girl Pictures, Images and Photos

(The phone, not the watermelon people. The melon is for later)
And I couldn't hear it ring. So I felt like him:

Angry Cell Phone Pictures, Images and Photos

My daughter said she heard it so I followed her here:
loads of flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

(yes of course this is my front yard)


We tracked the sound to here:

garbage can

"but wait!" I think.
Goofy
How did it get here? when was I at the trash last? Oh yes last time I threw away:

Luvs Diapers Pictures, Images and Photos

Nice. Ever heard the saying, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water?" How bout: Don't throw the phone out with the dirty diaper.

Fun FUN!!!

I apologize if I missed your call today. . . .

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, gross. Bet you wish you would have found it in your purse like you usually do, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess it is time to switch to the one i gave you. Would not want to use that dirty old thing now. EW but you can't wait for Jack to be out of diapers.....


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have definitely almost done this before! I feel so naked without my phone! Your stories are always so entertaining. I don't always leave comments but I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

kiddos