Time for another episode of blog clips:
Skye and Sydney had a very in depth debate the other day. No decision was made so I leave it to you for a vote. Sydney asked why Elmo doesn't have teeth. Skye replied that obviously he does have teeth you just cannot see them. Sydney said, "Oh because they're black". Skye rolled her eyes and tried to explain that, "No, Elmo's teeth are NOT black they are white just like ours. You just can't see them because his mouth is so dark." (duh).
Um, does Elmo have teeth?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever can't get to sleep because you have a case of the nose whistles? You try unsuccessfully to fall asleep, but can't because someone in the room won't stop whistling, then you find out the person is you?
No?
Uh, me either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Skye really have to start Kindergarten?
Maybe Oscar the Grouch punched Elmo and knocked his teeth out.
ReplyDeleteYou really should blame the nose whistling on Andrew.
Say goodbye to your friend summer too. Yes, she does have to start kindergarten. Holler if you need a distraction that day! You can come cry on my shoulder. (I still cry on the first day of school. This year I have three first days. That is a lot of Kleenex's!)
I have to agree with Sydney on this one - Elmo doesn't have any teeth. Maybe he is just so young his teeth haven't come in yet - except that he has a really good vocabulary....
ReplyDeleteI'm sad Ashleigh is starting Kindergarten too. They have grown up too fast haven't they? I agree with Misty you are going to need a box of Kleenex!
Remember this feeling of longing for your babies not to go to school---by the time your LAST one starts kindergarten you will be crying tears of JOY because you will FINALLY have a couple of hours all to yourself!!!! Take lots of pictures to remember the day by, hug them, then let them go, knowing you have spent the first 5 years training them for this moment. Motherhood is the only job in the world where we work so hard to work ourselves OUT of a job!!!! Mom Lori
ReplyDeleteWhat? Am I the only one who couldn't wait to send my kids to school? I used to make them go on Saturday too, just because. j/k ;)
ReplyDeletei remember that mom sending us and nobody was there. Real funny wasn't it.
ReplyDeleteMichelle