Her website shows it with cute ribbons and curls, and she has lots of other cute valentine's hair styles on there. So all of you with little girls should check it out. There's a blog link on the right "Hair Today". (I'm not sure if this counts for my fifty. . . .um, I vote yes) Here's to hopin I can get it to look just right tommorow for her party :)!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hair Today
I found this cute website today. I have been ooing and awing over other little girl's hair forever and wondering how I could make my daughters hair look a little more cute and a little less ragamuffin. So like every other important answer in life I went to the internet. I found this cute hairstyle for Skye to wear to her preschool Valentine's party tomorrow. Keep in mind this is the trial run at 7:00 at night so their hair is wet and ends not curled, but I had to show you this cute heart shape:



Her website shows it with cute ribbons and curls, and she has lots of other cute valentine's hair styles on there. So all of you with little girls should check it out. There's a blog link on the right "Hair Today". (I'm not sure if this counts for my fifty. . . .um, I vote yes) Here's to hopin I can get it to look just right tommorow for her party :)!
Her website shows it with cute ribbons and curls, and she has lots of other cute valentine's hair styles on there. So all of you with little girls should check it out. There's a blog link on the right "Hair Today". (I'm not sure if this counts for my fifty. . . .um, I vote yes) Here's to hopin I can get it to look just right tommorow for her party :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey that is the same blog I use to find hairstyles for Ashleigh - now you know my secret....I am not very good at being creative but I do know how to copy things. I will look for Skye at preschool tomorrow - I am sure she will have the cutest hair there!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny because my other friend blogged about the same thing today!! Same cute hairstyle! Funny! Love it though. How fun. I might have to copy it for Maddie although she doesn't have anywhere to go. Still, it would be fun!
ReplyDelete