I am very bored with my blog title. I feel like it's lacking any sort of pizzaz. Or personality. I'm torn on what to change it to. What do you think? PLEASE comment even if you usually just lurk.(Or Stalk) I want opinions :) Oh, yeah, choose from mine, or your own. Thanks a bunch!
#1 Don't Count your Chickens. . .
Until you've walked a mile in their shoes
#2 All that glitters is not Gold
Or Mine
#3Has anyone Seen My Keys?
#4Better Late than Never
#5Practice Makes Perfect
#6The Ablsolute Most Coolest Blog That Anyone Could Ever Imagine Reading Ever.
#7Burnetts Inc.
#8My Blog
Not sure about a title, but you could always use a catchy phrase to end your new posts, like how about, "see ya on the flip flop!".
ReplyDeleteMaybe for a title, Jodi's Toadies, or Life Evercrashing, or Now you see it, now where is it? or ....... #6 is good, but you misspelled "absolute".
Jodi - I love your blog SO MUCH!! I dont even care what you call it, as long as you KEEP ON POSTING!! It makes my day to read your blog! With that being said, I think the title should be chosen from the following sugguestions:
ReplyDelete1. Jennys happy spot
2. Jennys fav blog
3. The best blog on the block
4. Jodi ROCKS!
5. Hot and Rockin blog
Seriously, I like the chicken one. I am a big fan anytime you can use "chicken" in a funny, non-traditional way... :)
So sorry, I am WAY behind on my blogstalking! I like your ideas but you can't use practice makes perfect because then your youngest will think he is the coolest of your kids. I like the better late than never, but I like the life unscripted you already have on your title too.
ReplyDelete