Monday, January 10, 2011

Power Packed Breakfast


After finishing my shower, I open the bathroom door to this:



Hmm, I guess someone is thirsty. So I head out to the kitchen area which suddenly smells of fresh baked peanut butter cookies. Normally, this is a welcome scent, but considering I am the only one in the house tall enough to reach the oven knobs, today it just leaves me perplexed. I get to the kitchen where I discover this outside the open pantry door:



At this point I'm trying to remember if I served any of my children peanut butter dipped fingers this morning, and I conclude that I didn't. I turn back to the living room to see this on my couch:



Peanut butter finger prints. They lead to a (literally) bouncing boy who has evidence all across the back of his shirt. It's hard to see in the picture, but trust me, it's there on the bottom:




Turning around I see his front is much more detailed than behind. A peanut schmear starts at his face and ends somewhere around the bottom of his right side.






It may be true that I have yet to learn the importance of showering before my kids wake up, but at least I have taught them the importance of a protein packed breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. With that cute grin I bet he didn't even get in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack-boy will never get in trouble. He has Mom wrapped around his finger!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

kiddos