My hubs is great and low maintenance. He does all his own haircuts with the buzzy thing. Today I hear him buzzing away before a yelp--
Joday!!! Come here! I need you now!!
He did need me now, boy-howdy! The man somehow managed to accidentally put a full on bald stripe right down the middle of his thinking cap. He's standing there looking at me like "what the heck happened, and help me please now".
I laughed.
And laughed.
And laughed.
I have a few questions for him like: You're standing in front of a mirror holding a hair cutting device. What did you think was going to happen when you placed it down the middle of your head? But I didn't voice them because it's hard to ask questions when you can't breathe, plus he looked so stinking helpless. Apparently when he went to empty the blade he shook it and the #1 setting-guard thingy fell off and he didn't know. So the next time he shaved, it went straight to the scalp. So I did what any good wife would do. I ran for my camera. He locked the door of course so I didn't get a good shot (darn). But now my poor man is going to have one icy noggin' working in the cold this week. I told him to tell people he was trying out hats to see if he's a "hat man". I told him it would for sure work and of course no one would think anything about it.
But I forgot I was going to have to blog about it.
Oh boy, Andrew, good luck.
Hilarious! We might have to stop by just to see it!
ReplyDeleteAt least when you have short hair you can fix the bad haircut faster cuz it grows in pretty quick!!!!
ReplyDeleteDoes he look more like his handsome dad now?! Mom Lori
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahahahaha breathe, hahahahahahaha Not laughing AT Andrew, laughing with him, or maybe with Jodi, and Rachel, and Misty, and his Mom, and the guys he works with, and the scouts, and.........
ReplyDeleteOh, I have a picture to send you...Only it was me who did it to him. Pretty terrible!
ReplyDeleteok ok so you desperately needed a picture of this one!! How long has the man been cutting his own hair?? You would think he would have it down by now.:)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!!! To bad on the no picture thing. Great story!
ReplyDelete