Let's make this more of a "meeting" than a post. I share a quirk, and then you all make me feel a little better by sharing a quirk back. You're already here at the meeting so you have to come up with something. If you click away without sharing your quirks we will all feel bad for you because you haven't been able to break through your wall yet. This is a safe place.
Okay here goes:
My name is Jodi and I believe certain numbers are boys and others are girls. I'm a little OCD with it. When I see a number I automatically decide if it's male or female. Why? I don't know.
FYI 1&2 are male 3,4,&5 are female 6 &7 are male 8 is female and 9 &10 are male. And yes it keeps going.
I also believe months are colors. For example July is red. August is baby blue. Why? I don't know.
Andrew thinks it's completely ridiculous. He says 2& 6 are definitely female.
Thank you for letting me get this out. I know it's very random, but I needed to get this off my chest. I needed a safe outlet to share this in.
Whew! I feel so much lighter!!
Okay! You next!
Ok - so I HAVE to have the TV volume on an even number. No buts about it!
ReplyDeleteI cry anytime I feel strong emotion and have to speak at the same time (except maybe happiness). I have absolutely no control. If I'm angry, embarrassed, nervous, or scared, as soon as I open my mouth the tears come out. So embarrassing!
ReplyDeleteIf I am out to eat at a restaurant I contiously "clean" the table. I straighten the silverware, move the table tent thingy's out of the way, the straw wrappers, coffee creamers, sugar wrappers, etc. get put into a neat pile in the hope that the server will take them away. Sometimes I have an extra plate I use as a "garbage". Everything has to be in it's place!
ReplyDeleteJodi! That's weird. Numbers are male and female? Who'd have thunk it? Well, I don't have any quirks, well, except maybe one little one. I can't go to sleep at night with the closet door open.???? I don't know why either. Maybe the boogie man can't open doors. Well at least he never has. Who knows.
ReplyDeleteOkay... here's my quirkiness. I have to have the tv volume on an even number. I don't know why but up or down it has to land on an even number. Nothing against odd numbers, but I get fixated on it and catch watch the show if I know it stopped on an odd number. :)
ReplyDeleteOh boy.
ReplyDeleteMy August is Orange, I thought I was the only one who thought months were colors! Thanks for making me feel a little less strange.
ReplyDelete