Monday, December 28, 2009

I Could Use A New Head

So how was your Christmas? That's good. Don't worry, mine was better than yours. Of course I didn't mean that. Anyway, time to catch up on all three Christmas morning photo's I took:


Skye opening presents with all three of her arms.

This is Jack with his new train set. Don't worry about his red eyes, he's not really evil, he just doesn't like being woken up in the morning. Oh, just two I guess that's it for Christmas morning pics. Apparently we didn't capture any of Sydney. It was by accident of course, please don't give her a middle child complex.
Saturday we took the kids and their new snowsuits and sleds out for a spin:

If you'll notice Jack is unable to stand up on his own. Being short and squishy does have some disadvantages. Like being rendered defenseless when puffy snowsuits attack. You'll notice a theme throughout this and the following pictures where Andrew has to hold him up. The sideways pictures are to show a different angle and not a reflection of my poor computer skills.
Also, from this angle it looks like Andrew is shoving him down. Which makes me the best parent by default.

Although I didn't get a picture of Sydney on Christmas morning, I was able to capture her new Christmas princess doll, in all it's glory:
Would you say this is Cinderella, or Belle?? I'm not sure because it's hard to say without her HEAD!!

Disney has an odd sense of humor. I guess it takes too long to change dresses nowadays. Now we can just pop off our heads and change our outfits. Much faster. and Morbid.

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite parts were the missing middle child and the headless dolls. Good work Jodi..

    Alesia

    ReplyDelete

Followers

kiddos