Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miss Charri


Skye had her very very very last day of preschool today. She is so sad. She wishes she could take her preschool teacher with her to kindergarten. I do too! Miss Charri is an awesome teacher and loves the kids, you can see it on her face. She had a swim party today as a last hurrah, and the kids had a blast. If anyone is in the West Jordan area and is uber jealous that Skye had the best teacher ever, give me a call. I'll hook you up.

2 comments:

  1. Skye is MUCH too young to go to Kindergarten, because I am MUCH too young to be the grandma of a kindergartener! Seems like only yesterday my boys were in kindergarten---or acting like they were! Mom Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with our kids thinking they are old enough and smart enough for kindergarten? Ashleigh is so sad that she missed out on the swimming party - it was the one day she really, really wanted to go to. I told her we would plan a day and have a swim party over here now that she is feeling better. Evidently it was just a 24 hour bug - but why couldn't it have started tonight?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

kiddos