Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Facebook

I have been sucked in.

Facebook! Oh, how I loathe thee, and yet, I return again.

It's just there's so much to do. Someone Poke's me, and I can't just leave that alone, the rule is you have to poke 'em back. Then they poke you back, and are you supposed to do it again? At which point do you say enough is enough? I'm not a douhgboy for cryin' out loud! Then there is the facebook etiquette. Someone sends you a quiz, you have to do it right? But to be honest I'm not sure how researched these quizzes are. I mean I took the "which disney character are you?" quiz and the result was DORY. The fish. Hmmm. . .

But then again maybe there is some truth because I took one today, "what were you born to be?" and the result:

hero
you will do really well in those fields where you have to help others like social worker or doctor...options are many
(or flying while wearing tights)
I'm not really suprised by this one. I am really good about saving things. Andrew asks me to save all my receipts and I save ALL of the ones that I don't lose. And I have superhuman strength (I open my OWN pickles). And on a scale from 1-10 on the coolness/mysterious scale I'm right around a 10. This one was a given.

But, still, I really don't want to tell anyone I joined facebook. I feel it nerd's me up a bit. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Jodi, really....you just crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on this one. I took the quiz what swear word are you...I wouldn't post it. I do get sucked in that's why i'm on your blog posting a comment. Because I was on FB and followed the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dare join facebook....for that exact reason. I don't want to get sucked in to one more thing. But, everyone who does it loves it. I am getting closer to giving in to peer pressure though. Keep telling me how much you hate it so that I can refrain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just a little addictive. I'm going to admit it. Although, I do leave the poking alone. I figure if someone poked me in real life, not just virtually, I would ignore it and hope it goes away too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep my Facebook time to a min. I don't really love that I talk to my neighbors and friends more through it than in real life... You do really crack me up - Love the "looking on the ceiling for the shoes" bit!:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

kiddos